- On May 3 the Squad provided an ambulance standby for the Jackson Lacrosse Tournament.
- On May 11-12, the Squad participated in a multi-county task force providing EMS coverage for the Joint Base Airshow at Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst.
- On May 12, the Squad hosted training on Geriatric Emergencies.
- On May 15-17, two Squad members attended an Operational Response to Hazardous Material/Weapon of Mass Destruction Incidents course in Old Bridge, NJ.
- On May 17, Squad members participated in the West Patterson/Woodland Park 100th Anniversary Parade.
- On May 26, the Squad's ambulances were in the Jackson Township Memorial Day Parade. Ambulances 225, 226, and 227, along with the supervisor vehicle (229) were all present and staffed.
- On May 31, the Squad provided an ambulance for a Karate Tournament at Jackson Liberty High School.